Former SAC Analyst Who Aided U.S. in Probe Sentenced to JailBy
Lee secretly recorded calls to SAC Capital's Steven Cohen
Defense lawyer urged U.S. judge to spare Lee prison time
At least two dozen traders and fund managers charged in the crackdown on insider trading avoided prison by helping the U.S. build cases against former colleagues. Not so for Richard Choo-Beng Lee, who turned to his lawyer in shock on Wednesday as a judge sent him to jail for three weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing