Fiat Said to Delay Maserati, Alfa Romeo Models on China WoesBy
Maserati sports car, Alfa Romeo sedan to be rolled out later
CEO shifts resources to cars better suited for Europe, U.S.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV is delaying introduction of several new models, including a Maserati sports car and a full-sized Alfa Romeo sedan, as the automaker shifts spending to adjust to flagging growth in China, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says