Egypt's Dolphinus Sees Gas Import Deal With Israel in MonthsBy and
Company seeking necessary approvals from Egyptian government
Accord would reduce energy shortage in Middle East nation
Dolphinus Holdings, an Egyptian gas trading company, expects to sign a final accord for natural gas imports from Israel’s Leviathan field in the next four to six months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks