Dollar Longs the New Pain Trade as Evans's Nervousness SpreadsBy and
Speculative wagers on dollar’s gain stand near record high
`Focus will be on Fed Chair Yellen’s speech tonight': ANZ
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago President Charles Evans’s nervousness about the U.S. economy’s capacity to overcome higher interest rates is spreading to dollar bulls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's