Colombian Peso Weakens to Three-Month Low as Oil Extends DeclineBy
Crude oil declines as OPEC ministers gather for policy meeting
Peso at weakest since Sept. 2; biggest decline among peers
Colombia’s peso fell to a three-month low as oil plunged while ministers from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries gather in Vienna to discuss production policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day