Change of Guard at Polish Central Bank Boosting Rate-Cut WagersBy
Bets for first-quarter cut rise; rate panel changes by Feb.
Central bank chief says current rates keep economy balanced
Fresh faces at Poland’s central bank mean the first interest-rate cut since March may come earlier than anticipated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's