BTG Sells Stake in Rede D'Or to Singapore's GIC for $618 MillionBy
Grupo BTG Pactual sold a stake in Brazil’s biggest hospital chain for 2.38 billion reais ($617.7 million) as it pushes to shore up its cash holdings after the arrest of its controlling holder and former Chief Executive Officer Andre Esteves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's