BP Well-Site Managers' Oil-Spill Manslaughter Case DroppedMargaret Cronin Fisk and Laurel Brubaker Calkins
Move in Gulf oil spill case is latest setback for prosecutors
Two men accused of ignoring multiple warning signals in 2010
Federal prosecutors dropped manslaughter charges against BP Plc’s two top employees on the oil rig that blew up in 2010, the latest setback for investigators probing the largest offshore oil spill in U.S. history.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt