Argentina's Vanoli to Announce Decision on Future in Coming DaysBy
Central Bank president says he'll co-operate in transition
Vanoli calls for government to preserve some of his policies
Argentine Central Bank President Alejandro Vanoli said he would decide whether to resign in the next few days as President-elect Mauricio Macri prepares to unravel the currency controls he has administered for the past year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks