There Goes the `Blend Wall' Keeping More Ethanol Out of GasolineBy
EPA finalizes rule that seeks to shatter 10 percent barrier
Refiners warn that higher ethanol blend may damage engines
So much for the so-called blend wall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing