The Next Referendum on the EU -- Here's What You Need to KnowBy
Danes are to vote on their EU justice and home affairs opt-out
Polls indicate voters are balking at closer ties to the EU
Danes head for the polls on Thursday for their seventh referendum on the European Union since they joined the bloc. How the Scandinavian nation votes will offer a chance to gauge sentiment toward the EU, as its future continues to be the subject of debate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks