Sumner Redstone Wins Hold on Mental Incapacity LawsuitBy
Billionaire's request to dismiss case is scheduled for January
Judge finds no urgency in ex-girlfriend's claims in lawsuit
Sumner Redstone can’t be questioned by lawyers for his ex-girlfriend before a judge has ruled on the media billionaire’s request to throw out her lawsuit alleging he isn’t mentally capable of making his own health-care decisions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's