Shanshui Investors Vote to Oust Directors Including ChairmanBy
Largest shareholder Tianrui had proposed board restructuring
Cement maker's dollar bonds rise to highest in three weeks
Investors in China Shanshui Cement Group Ltd., which defaulted on bonds last month after a shareholder dispute stymied financing, have voted to oust directors including Chairman Zhang Bin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt