Russia ADRs Drop Sixth Day as Turkey Rift Fuels Recovery ConcernBy
Alfa Bank sees `certain' inflation boost, GDP impact unclear
Sanctions include travel restrictions, ban on food imports
Russian stocks in New York dropped for a sixth day, the longest losing streak since August, as concern grew that the country’s sanctions against Turkey in retaliation for last week’s downing of a warplane will hinder its economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks