Rand Falls to Record Versus Dollar Before Credit-Rating ReviewsBy
Currency under pressure after PMI falls, trade gap widens
Credit-default swaps show nation due for rating downgrade
South Africa’s rand weakened to a record against the dollar on Tuesday, before rating reviews by Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Standard & Poor’s that may see the country move closer to junk level.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License