U.S. Stocks Sink as Oil Breaks $40; Treasuries Drop on Rate BetsBy and
Energy shares drive losses ahead of Friday's OPEC meeting
Yellen speech, ADP data begin crucial three days for markets
U.S. stocks slipped as crude plunged past $40 a barrel, sparking a slide in energy producers. Treasuries fell after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen signaled increasing confidence in the economy two weeks before central bank officials meet to review policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt