LafargeHolcim CEO Upbeat on Targets, Sees Mature Market RecoveryBy
CEO sees ``significant recovery potential'' in North America
Says considering asset swaps for portfolio, not just disposals
LafargeHolcim Ltd Chief Executive Officer Eric Olsen is confident the world’s largest cement maker will meet three-year cashflow and earnings targets and is well positioned to benefit from any upturn in the construction industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing