ISS Betting Draghi Will Disappoint Sells Bonds Before ECB MeetsBy
Company made sure bonds were sold just before Thursday meeting
All economists surveyed by Bloomberg expect more ECB stimulus
The world’s biggest cleaning services provider has timed its first benchmark bond sale of 2015 to tap debt markets just before the European Central Bank meets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks