Argentina Suspends New Currency Futures as Weaker Peso LoomsBy
Opposition had said that central bank was `defrauding' public
Onshore currency contracts may total $10 billion, Elypsis says
Argentina’s securities regulator put a moratorium on creating new currency futures as prosecutors probe allegations that the central bank was selling the derivatives at below-market rates to prop up the peso.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's