TerraForm Deals for `Sole Benefit' of SunEdison, Tepper SaysBy
Appaloosa President Tepper raising concerns about Vivint deal
TerraForm shares climb most ever after Tepper sends letter
A warning by billionaire hedge-fund manager David Tepper that recent leadership changes at TerraForm Power Inc. benefit its corporate parent more than its investors drove the company’s shares up the most on record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy