There's Still a Place Where Phones Are Rare and Axiata Wants InBy
Myanmar is the least-covered wireless market in Asia
Edotco bought telecom towers to enter Myanmar market
Axiata Group Bhd. plans to invest as much as $200 million on telecommunications towers in Myanmar, one of the least connected places on the planet, as the Malaysian phone operator seeks to capitalize on the world’s fastest-growing mobile market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon