Rupee Leads November Losses in Asia as Outflows From India ClimbBy
Modi's state election loss, U.S. rate bets hurt currency: ANZ
Ten-year sovereign bonds complete second straight monthly drop
India’s rupee led losses in Asia in November as outflows from local bonds and equities climbed amid increased prospects of a rise in U.S. interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs