Obama Remembers Paris Terror Victims on Eve of Climate TalksBy
President lays white rose at memorial to those killed
Obama, Paris Mayor, French President pause for somber moment
President Barack Obama opened his trip to Paris Sunday for international talks on climate change with a late night visit to the memorial site outside a theater where dozens died in the Nov. 13 terrorist attack on the French capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders