Modi Seeks to Spur Solar to Aid Climate for Nations Near EquatorBy
Indian prime minister announces program at UN talks in Paris
Initiative aimed at drawing investment to poorest nations
India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced an alliance of nations to spur investment in solar energy in the countries clustered around the Equator, one of the measures backed by the United Nations at climate talks in Paris.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's