Japan's Pension Whale Stands by Stocks After $64 Billion LossBy and
GPIF lost 5.6% last quarter as stocks slid on China surprise
Fund has hedged some assets against euro drop, WSJ reports
Japan’s giant pension manager is unrepentant after a push into equities saw the fund post its worst quarterly result since at least 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’