IPayment Said to Be Exploring Options Including a SaleBy and
Company said working with JPMorgan to review options
Payments processor taken private in 2006 may fetch $1 billion
IPayment Inc., a payments processor for more than 150,000 U.S. merchants, is exploring options including a sale that could value the company at as much as $1 billion, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon