Empty Chair Says Rajoy in Damage Control Mode for Spain VoteBy
Rajoy is least popular leader in more than three decades
Polls show prime minister may win most votes, lose majority
Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy had the chance to defend his record on live television against his rivals. Instead, he left his place empty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again