Empty Chair Says Rajoy in Damage Control Mode for Spain VoteBy
Rajoy is least popular leader in more than three decades
Polls show prime minister may win most votes, lose majority
Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy had the chance to defend his record on live television against his rivals. Instead, he left his place empty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing