Bank Profits in Botswana Drop 32% on Tight Margins, Frozen FeesBloomberg News
Profits at Botswana’s banks dropped 32 percent in the first nine months of 2015 from a year earlier as reduced interest margins, rising bad debts and a freeze on fees imposed by the regulator weighed on lenders in the southern African country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's