$100 Billion ATP Fund Refines Risk With New Investment ModelBy
ATP seeking board approval on factor-based investment approach
Fund says new strategy will improve returns given risk level
One of Europe’s biggest pension funds says standard diversification models are no longer the best way to invest as it plans a major revamp of its portfolio strategy to redefine risk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License