Kuroda Sways Japan Bond Market on Inflation Without New StimulusBy and
BOJ's core-core CPI index shows gain of 1.2% for second month
Ten-year break-even rate has rebounded from 9-month low
Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda is starting to convince bond investors he can revive inflation without extra monetary easing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing