BTG Sees $1.1 Billion in Fund Withdrawals After Esteves's ArrestBy , , and
Ten fixed-income funds lose about one-third of net assets
Esteves was jailed Wednesday as part of a corruption probe
Grupo BTG Pactual SA’s clients took 4.2 billion reais ($1.1 billion) out of some of the bank’s most liquid fixed-income funds in the two days following the arrest of controlling shareholder Andre Esteves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations