Neotel CFO Whiley Resigns After Probe Clears Him of MisconductBy
Internet company probes `certain transactions' with Homix
Vodacom is in talks to restructure its proposed Neotel deal
Neotel Pty Ltd. said Chief Financial Officer Steven Whiley resigned after a four-month investigation into transactions with an outside company called Homix Pty Ltd. cleared him of misconduct.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself