BBVA Head of Corporate Finance Rey Will Leave Bank in ReshuffleBy and
BBVA managing director Jose Garcia Casteleiro will replace Rey
Rey's departure follows a number of senior bankers in group
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA’s head of global corporate finance Francisco Rey plans to leave the bank after about five years as Spain’s second-largest lender makes changes to its corporate and investment banking group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’