Ukraine Suspends Crimean Power Repairs Amid Spat With RussiaBy , , and
Grid operator says protesters demanded work be halted
Electricity dispute has worsened tensions with Russia
Ukraine suspended repairs of sabotaged power lines that have left much of Crimea, annexed by Russia, with no electricity and heightened tensions between the two neighbors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations