Modi's $200 Billion Clean India Dream Just Got $1 Billion CloserBy and
IDBI green bond gets three times more orders than sale amount
Global note issuance likely to surpass $40 billion this year
Prime Minister Narendra Modi needs to invest $200 billion in seven years to clean India’s filthy air, cut greenhouse gases and build wind and solar farms. Issuance of more than $1 billion of green bonds has been a welcome first step.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner