India’s Sensex Climbs First Time This Week on GST Bill OptimismRajhkumar K Shaaw
Investors focused on parliamentary session starting Thursday
Sensex headed for worst month since August as funds pull $753m
Indian stocks advanced for the first time this week amid optimism that Prime Minister Narendra Modi may be able to push through the crucial goods-and-services tax bill in the parliament session starting Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations