Brazil Stocks Advance as Commodities Rebound Boosts ProducersDenyse Godoy
Iron-ore producer Vale rebounds from lowest since 2004
Brazilian stocks recover from biggest decline in six weeks
Brazilian stocks rebounded from the market’s biggest decline in six weeks as China’s efforts to support the metals industry lifted commodities, improving the outlook for Latin American producers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs