China's Li Says Trade Zone Should Be Promoted to Other RegionsBy
China should promote the free-trade zone to other regions especially in the nation’s central and western areas, Premier Li Keqiang said Wednesday in Shanghai, where the first zone was launched in September 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations