Acciona to Supply 66 Megawatts of Wind Turbines in BrazilBy
Acciona SA, the Spanish construction company that’s one of the world’s top owners of renewable power plants, agreed to supply wind turbines with 66 megawatts of capacity for a power plant in northeastern Brazil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts