Wheelock Said to Start HK$4 Billion Hong Kong Office Tower SaleBy
One HarbourGate East Tower for sale in city's Hung Hom area
Office block could fetch as much as HK$16,000 per square foot
Wheelock & Co. has started a sale of One HarbourGate East Tower, an unfinished office building it’s developing in Hong Kong that could fetch about HK$4 billion ($516 million), people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself