NN Chief Is Ready to Bulk Up Dutch Insurer With AcquisitionsBy and
Company will bulk up or exit businesses growing too slowly
CEO Lard Friese discusses company's plans in London interview
NN Group NV, the Dutch insurer and asset manager spun out of ING Groep NV, is ready to expand and will consider acquisitions amid speculation that it could seek to acquire Delta Lloyd NV. Delta Lloyd’s shares soared.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon