Marco Rubio Didn't 'Kill' Obamacare, But Here's How He Undermined It
An official presidential campaign Twitter account of Republican Marco Rubio pushed a lofty new boast this week, suggesting the first-term Florida senator singlehandedly did away with President Barack Obama's signature health care law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?