China's 10-Year Bond Yield Falls to Three-Week Low on SlowdownBloomberg News
Data suggests Asia's largest economy is still deteriorating
Bond investors likely to remain bullish, says Citic analyst
China’s 10-year sovereign bonds advanced, pushing the yield to a three-week low, on signs the economy is still slowing even after waves of monetary easing and stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy