U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Senior Burundi State OfficialsSarah McGregor and Desire Nimubona
U.S. President Barack Obama’s administration imposed sanctions on Burundi’s public security minister, a senior police official and other individuals who it says are threatening the stability of the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's