Russian Stocks Tumble With Bonds as Downed Jet Heightens RisksBy and
RTS Index slides 3.3%, bond yields climb most since August
Russia is Turkey's second-largest trading partner globally
Russian stocks had the second-biggest drop worldwide and government bonds slid as President Vladimir Putin called Turkey’s downing of a fighter jet close to the Syrian border as a “stab in the back” that would have serious consequences for ties between the two nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’