Mexico Inflation Rate Finishes 2015 at Lowest Level Since 1968By
Rate falls to 2.13%, near low end of Banxico target range
Banxico lifted key rate last month for first time since '08
Mexico capped the best year for inflation in almost half a century with the annual rate falling for a ninth straight month in December, defying a slump in the peso and rising inflation elsewhere in Latin America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's