Mali Businesses See Drop in Activity After Radisson AttackBy
Azalai Hotels says occupancy rate plunged to about 50%
Chamber of Commerce sees delays in trips, investments
Businesses in Mali, Africa’s third-largest gold producer, are seeing a drop in activity after militants linked to al-Qaeda killed at least 20 people at the Radisson Blu hotel in the capital last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’