Domestic Demand Led German Economic Growth in Third QuarterBy
Government spending increased at fastest pace since 2009
Net trade dragged on growth as exports slowed, imports jumped
German economic growth was led by private and government consumption in the third quarter as trade dragged amid a global slowdown.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations