Chow Tai Fook Rises After Company Declares Surprise DividendBy and
Special dividend of 42 H.K. cents first since IPO in 2011
Chairman says jeweler to shut stores that don't perform well
Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd. gained the most in close to two years after the world’s largest publicly traded jewelry chain declared a special dividend even as it posted the steepest decline in semi-annual profit since listing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day