BAT Rides Coattails of Gilt Demand With Rare 40-Year Bond OfferBy and
Deal is Europe's longest-dated senior corporate bond this year
Fund managers bought almost all bonds after supply shortage
British American Tobacco Plc took advantage of untapped demand for long-maturity securities in pounds with the first 40-year corporate bond in Europe this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’